We started out with a Matchbox bus. We're working our way up to a real bus or RV. ~The Browns

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The dolls and my brain farts

I'm having some real thinking brain farts about these dolls. Am I partial to giving them (trading) up vs. keeping them? Maybe. The fact is they are lovely. I don't care if they aren't highly desired by antique collectors. Believe me I have written dealers all over the country, written local and national papers, and even posted these dolls on Craigslist in Austin and Houston to take them with me over the holidays when we were there. I have had some people interested, but no offers I felt were the right trade for the dolls. I'm having fun with this still and not ready to give it up. When the right trade comes along I will know it.



If you are interesting in making a trade please, let us know!

Love and adventure,
Heather xoxox

No comments:

We started with a toy Matchbox bus and will keep trading items until we trade up to (you guessed it) a real bus." ~The Brown Family